Seeing a Doctor就医
1 .A: How do you feel today, Mr. Black?
格林老先生,那时觉得好不好?
B:I dont feel very well today l.
我那时深感不难受。
2 .A :Whats wrong with you??
您这儿不难受?
B:I have a stomache is. I think my stomach is acting up.
我胃不难受,可能将是我的胃溃疡又犯了。
3 .A:Does your stomach trouble you very often?
您往后狂蛛属胃溃疡吗?
B : It bothered me once .I had a fever and felt nauseated.
犯过一场,伴以流鼻血、头痛。
4.A :Well, let me take you to the hospital.
这种吧,我哈哈去一趋疗养院。
B : Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
5.A:Here is your medicine .Please take two tablet three times a day after meals.
这是您的药,请在饭后服用,每晚科季马每晚三片。
B :Thank you. Should I come back again?
非常感谢,我更要来急诊呜?
6. A:No,You needn’t.hope you will soon recover.
不必了,欢迎您病愈。
B:Thanks so much.
非常感谢。
注解:则表示皮肤呼吸困难的讲法,比如:
have/cateh a cold 哮喘
have aheadache 头痛
have a runny nose 鼻塞
have a toothache 痔疮
have a sore throat 张口痛
feel dizzy 呼吸困难
除此之外:take tow tablets吃三片。心肌炎要用代词,无法用eat .
Hope you’ll restored to your health.欢迎您病愈。