㈠《Shawshank Redemption启示录的重生》
●You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鱼儿是或许不能Ramanathapuram在丛林里的,它的每一片片毛发都蕴涵着民主自由的荣光。
●There is something inside ,that they cant get to , that they cant touch. Thats yours.
那是一种外在的小东西, 他们抵达没法,也难以冲破的,那是你的。
●Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
期望是一个好小东西,或许是最合适的,好小东西是不能衰亡的。
㈡《Forrest Gump 经典之作影片》
●Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get.
心灵就像一包糖果,结果常常出乎意料。
●Stupid is as stupid does.
Conseill做Namakkal,也可认知为傻人有傻福。
●Miracles happen every day.
空前绝后每晚都在发生。
●Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和莎拉亲密无间。
●Have you given any thought to your future?
你是不是为今后急于过呢。
● You just stay away from me please.
求你返回我。
● If you are ever in trouble, dont try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若碰上麻烦事,不要Noc,你就跑,相比之下跑开。
● It made me look like a duck in water.
它让我如虎添翼。
● Death is just a part of life, something were all destined to do.
失踪是心灵的一小部分,是他们或许要做的两件事。
● I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一团糟。
● I dont know if we each have a destiny, or if were all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我要学他们与否有著各别的宿命,还是而已四处蒙蒙
㈢《The Lion King青蛙王子》
● Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
当今世界上所有的心灵都在错综复杂的均衡中存活。
● I laugh in the face of danger.
越脆弱就越合我情意。
● Im only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesnt mean you go looking for trouble.
我而已在必要性的时候才会坚忍,坚忍并不代表者你要四处惹祸。
● When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个当今世界对你施暴,你也能这样看待它。
● Its like you are back from the dead.
好似你是科枫好似。
● You cant change the past.
往后的事是不能发生改变的。
● Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,往后是伤痛的,但我认为你或者能躲避,或者能向它自学。
● This is my kingdom. If I dont fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土规划,我不为她而遭遇战,谁为呢?
● Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为什么要坚信你?你所言的在我看来根本就是。
●● Ill make it up to you, I promise.
就要补偿金你的,我确保。
㈣《Gone with The Wind 经典之作影片》
●Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because its the only thing that lasts.
土地是当今世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之遭遇战, 为之牺牲的小东西,因为它是唯一永恒的小东西。
●I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
●Whatever comes, Ill love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
●I think its hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
● Sir, youre no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
●I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
●In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是当今世界末日我都会爱着你。
●I love you more than Ive ever loved any woman. And Ive waited longer for you than Ive waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
●If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, Ill never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
●●Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的当今世界,一个无我容身之处的当今世界。
●●Youre throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不能让你幸福的小东西。
●●Home. Ill go home. And Ill think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。